© 2006 William K. Bradford Publishing Company
Terms are net 30 days, no cash discounts. Prices are subject to change without notice. Payment must be made in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank. The school price reflects a 25% discount off list price. All prices quoted are in U.S. funds.
Shipping, handling, and insurance charges of 10% of the total order (with a U.S. minimum of $10.00; call for rates outside of continental U.S.) must be added to each order. Allow a minimum of three weeks for normal delivery. For faster delivery, authorize additional shipping charges on your order. Please call for information on international shipping, handling, and insurance charges.
To Order You Will Need
(1) Title of the program(s)
(2) Code Number(s)
(3) Computer System: Macintosh or Windows
(4) Complete address for shipping and billing locations (we cannot ship to P.O. boxes)
(5) Purchase Order Number if applicable
(6) Name of Individual to receive the shipment and/or invoice
(7) School telephone number, or home telephone number if order is from an individual.
If you decide that the program does not meet your needs, your responsibility is to return it in resaleable condition at your expense. Consult your invoice or packing slip for the correct return address. Your account will be credited if the software is returned in a timely manner in resalable condition with your original packing clip or a copy of your invoice. Software damaged, marked, or stamped by your school will not be accepted for return.
William K. Bradford Publishing Company Privacy Statement
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
31 Main Street